Friday, January 05, 2007

I'm panicking!!!

Yesterday my day was brightened by the fact that I got a package in the mail from Emily; look, she even wrapped it!

She was right about this being one of the most insanely complex games ever. We haven't had a chance to play it yet - what with the new baby and all - but I read through part of the rules and started getting Very Confused so I decided to give my brain a break. Though I won't rule out sleep deprivation as a possible cause of the confusion.

Thank you so much, Emily, we love board games and I can't wait to play this!

1 comment:

Bob said...

Yeah, anyone would be Very Confused after reading the rules because there a lot of errors and gaps in the explanations. One pretty much has to make up significant sections of the rules simply to be able to play. That said, it was pretty fun.