Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Phew.

I'm having a busy, busy week. In addition to all my normal activities of caring for a toddler, being pregnant, errands, cooking dinner, cleaning house, etcetera, I have been:

a) toilet training said toddler

b) getting ready for our first MOPS meeting of the year (I am the coordinator of our group), and

c) preparing a devotional to give at the annual ladies' luncheon at our church on Saturday.

At least the MOPS meeting is over now. It went pretty well and I hope that things will just get better and better as I become more practiced in leading meetings.

My house is a wreck. I have mountains of laundry. Very little knitting has been done. I was going to post pictures of my works-in-progress, but the light was really bad and they didn't turn out well. Maybe in the next day or two here.

No comments: