Sunday, April 30, 2006

"Spring Skunk Cabbage" is more like it

Spring Flowers is going stinkily. Very, very stinkily. Mind you this is all my own fault; I'm sure the pattern is just fine. After that annoying couple of hours on the hem, I had a minor problem with a stitch appearing out of nowhere. I had to count a few times to make sure that I actually had an extra stitch and was not short one. Then it went well again. For about one row. Then, the most major mistake of them all... I have a twist. AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!! I KNOW it was right at first so I must have accidentally twisted it on the first round somewhere. So now I have to rip the whole thing out and start over.

I no longer aspire to finish by next Sunday. It's been in knitting time out for three days now and I still feel a major pang every time I walk by it.

No comments: