Thursday, October 05, 2006

Cravings.

I have had a craving for ice cream for days. Weeks, maybe. Specifically, I've had a craving for Snoqualmie Gourmet ice cream. This afternoon I went to Country Village to get a scoop and, horror of horrors, the restaurant that serves it had closed early today. Sigh. So I had to settle for some Ben & Jerry's. Not as good as the Snoqualmie Gourmet, but it (mostly) took care of the craving. I'm still hankering after SG's pumpkin ice cream.

As you may have noticed, I completely forgot about Works-in-Progress Wednesday last night. Here you have a finished sleeve:


And a rather short sock:
(I figured out part of my dark photo problem. The pictures look lighter on the camera than they do once I move them to the computer. Phooey.)

Now that I have started posting regularly about my progress I am embarrassed about how slowly everything is going. I realize that I have other commitments, but it still seems like I should have more to show each week.

Today I bought yarn for a secret Christmas project. I would post about it but I know the intended recipient reads my blog. So you'll just have to imagine some Brown Sheep worsted until after Christmas.

No comments: