Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Works-in-progress Wednesday

Here we have a hat for our baby (if it is a girl). It's Rowan Cashsoft aran, which is wonderfully soft; I just grabbed it from my stash but I think I may have to go buy another ball in a boyish color for the if-it-is-a-boy-hat.
Here is some great (for me) progress on sister M's socks. These are in kid mohair and they are turning out very fuzzy and snuggly feeling. The mohair is kind of annoying to work with so I can only knit with it for so long before taking a break.


And last but not least, my very second mitten ever. I am doing this one on 40 stitches instead of 44 and I think it's going to be a much better fit. That means I have to rip and reknit the first one....

It is only through great willpower that you don't see a partial baby sweater here today. I've already got most of it planned.

Note also that there has been no progress whatsoever on the Grey Sweater II or the Little Child's Socks. What's it to you?

No comments: