Six weird things about me:
1) I always save the best for last. So much so that if I have a handful of nuts, crackers, etc., I will eat all the broken ones from smallest to largest before eating all the whole ones. And if I'm eating cereal that has macadamia nuts in it I will eat around them so that the last bite or two will just be nuts and rice milk.
2) With both pregnancies, my linea nigra has shown up three weeks after giving birth.
3) Sometimes I get an irresistible urge to drop everything and go floss. Just because I feel plaque-y.
4) I chew primarily on the right side of my mouth. I make myself chew on the left side sometimes for more "even wear". Not like chewing food actually wears down your enamel, but still.
5) I always create patterns with the eggs that are left in the carton. It bugs me if I can't make it perfectly symmetrical.
6) I can't stand to eat chalazae, so I always pick them off and throw them away.
So what are six weird things about you?